This information applies to:
- Botvac D3 Connected
- Botvac D4 Connected
- Botvac D5 Connected
- Botvac D6 Connected
- Botvac D7 Connected
If your Neato app says that your robot is OFFLINE, check the following:
- Check the charge base by removing the plug on the back and reinserting it. Make sure the plug is fully seated with no gap. When a firm connection is confirmed, dock the robot on the charge base. If this was the issue, the robot will power on and automatically reconnect.
If your robot is offline 5 minutes after powering up, check the following:
- Reset your Neato robot by taking it off of its base, press and hold the start button for 10 seconds to turn it off, and then press Start button one more time to turn it on. As the robot powers back on you will hear a musical chime, wait a few minutes (30 seconds- 3 minutes) and then check the Neato app to see if it now says READY TO CLEAN.
- If the above step does not fix the issue please try to manually reconnect.
- Select the robot icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Select the gear icon.
- Select "Reset Robot and connect to Wi-Fi" then follow the on-screen instructions.
If the above does solve the problem, please contact Neato customer care and consider running a network scan prior to creating a support ticket. For additional details, please see the following: